Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guy Guide - An Easy Way to Get a Phone Number

You met a girl and you're interested in her but the next big question is "How to get her phone number?" I know that a lot of you guys have a hard time out there when it comes to women, but it doesn't have to be. Guys just like you are doing fine out there. They are overweight, they are short, they have plain looks...but they still have some pretty cute girlfriends. They did it, and so can you!

Here's a simple and easy way to do that "I'd like to take you out sometime, can I have your phone number?" Or, you could ask for her e-mail address, Facebook, MySpace as well. This way, you imply that you’re hip 'because you’re connected to the net. Now here's a cool way to get a woman's number, while making her laugh at the same time. On a piece of paper write out the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0. Then say, "I already have your number but I'm not really sure if I have them in the right order. If you could just help me arrange them." Then give her a big, devilish smile.

Guys, it is not hard approaching women, it is not hard talking to women, and it is not hard asking for a date. You just need to have confidence in yourself, a game plan, and the right things to say. Remember, other guys are doing it, and so can you!

3 comments:

TooBIG said...

Ok I must ask have this ever worked on a female?....lol

fumo_bear said...

Good question Jess.. But I think this tip won’t work for women.. The guy might run away if a girl approaches him this way..lol I just don’t know how other guys would react… So to play safe, I would recommend to the girls; please don’t try this at home.. :)

mkaw77 said...

haha.. a good tips.. i never thought this kind of trick..